lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

It's over

I have already returned from vacation and so I started to revise the mail delayed ... in recent days have been a number of which I have offered exchange of links to give a boost to its website last in the competition eurodipity. I am sorry to inform you that the deadline ended when I went on vacation. Good luck to all of them with the end of the contest. By the way, better read this in Castilian ... No reply from the machine translation of google. Ya he vuelto de vacaciones y con éllo he comenzado a revisar el correo retrasado... en los últimos días han sido varios los que me han ofrecido intercambio de enlaces para dar un último espaldarazo a su web en el concurso eurodipity. Siento comunicarles que el plazo acabó cuando me fui de vacaciones. Suerte a todos ellos con el final del concurso. Por cierto, mejor leer esto en castellano... no respondo de la traducción automática de google.

No hay comentarios: