jueves, 31 de julio de 2008

bye eurodipity... holydays wait me

Holydays



uyuy I know it is not Christmas but I congratulate these girls holiday at any time of year.

I am going on vacation. I will continue in Valencia, but in the mountains. Surrounded by beautiful forests, deep valleys and I can sleep well as God commanded. One of the evils of the Valencian coast and in particular the Costa Blanca are high night temperatures often prevent you fall asleep as it should.

As for the blog eurodipity leave it in dry dock. In mid-August enjoy a few days and I suppose that connection cosita write any more.

As results of the competition I recognise that I have done little good. Making content does not imply any effort for me. Instead the issue of whether links to me what it implies. He could have done as other contestants and Cree a network of blogs aposta for the contest. There is one who has bought a lot of domains for each country and link between them. Or a network in free blogs. I made a slight attempt but I meant more effort than anything else. And I saw this as a fun rather than a job. It also could have done spam as the contestant fhpanel or posicionamientomkt ... but it also strikes me as boring. More than anything else that the contents of most blogs about eurodipity are very boring and difficult to say something interesting in them. I think what little grace was that made me a translation of google (I suppose) on orxata and els fartons to what I had no choice but to comment.

In return for this blog have focused on this show content mixing my sense of humor with issues related to tourism in Valencia. I know that sometimes I put quite irrelevant content, but on other occasions he met me with my sarcastic way of seeing the world and being an opinion is a content value.

Since I have not worked hard links and content, not google has given me enough credibility on search sites. but quite the opposite has happened on blog search. Soil appear in any search you do on the most relevant blogs 5 contest in both Castilian and English. Blogsearch if that gives significance to the number of articles you write. What the quality and would be separate item.

greetings to all, good luck and tries luciros a bit in the comments ... stop some vidilla ...

uyuy ya sé que no es navidad pero estas chicas me felicitan las vacaciones en cualquier época del año.

Me voy de vacaciones. Seguiré en Valencia, pero en la montaña. Rodeado de preciosos bosques, valles profundos y así también podré dormir como dios manda. Uno de los males de la costa valenciana y en particular de la Costa Blanca son las altas temperaturas nocturnas que te impiden muchas veces conciliar el sueño como debieras.

En cuanto al blog eurodipity lo dejaré en el dique seco. A mediados de agosto disfrutaré de unos días de conexión y supongo que escribiré alguna cosita más.

Como resultados del concurso reconozco que he hecho bien poquito. Hacer contenidos no supone para mi ningún esfuerzo. En cambio el tema de los enlaces si que me lo supone. Podía haber hecho como otros concursantes y crearme una red de blogs aposta para el concurso. Hay uno que se ha comprado un montón de dominios para cada país y se enlazan entre ellos. O una red en blogs gratuitos. Hice un leve intento pero me suponía más un esfuerzo que otra cosa. Y yo consideraba esto como un divertimento no como un trabajo. También podía haber hecho spam como el concursante fhpanel o posicionamientomkt... pero eso también me parece aburrido. Más que nada por que los contenidos de la mayoría de blogs sobre eurodipity son muy aburridos y resulta complicado comentar algo interesante en ellos. Creo que lo poco que me hizo gracia fue una traducción de google ( supongo) sobre la orxata y els fartons a lo que no tuve más remedio que comentar.

Como contrapartida a esto he centrado este blog en mostrar contenidos mezclando mi sentido del humor con temas relacionados con el turismo en Valencia. Sé que algunas veces he metido contenidos bastante irrelevantes, pero en otras ocasiones he metido mi opinión con mi forma sarcástica de ver el mundo y siendo una opinión es un contenido con valor.

Dado que no he trabajado mucho los enlaces y si los contenidos, google no me ha dado la suficiente credibilidad en cuanto a búsqueda de webs. pero ha sucedido todo lo contrario en cuanto a búsqueda de blogs. Suelo aparecer en cualquier búsqueda que hagas en los 5 blogs más relevantes del concurso tanto en castellano como en inglés. Blogsearch si que le da importancia al número de artículos que escribas. Lo de la calidad ya sería tema aparte.

saludos a todos, buena suerte e intentad luciros un poco en los comentarios... que dejen algo de vidilla...


nota: mejor leerlo en castellano que en la traducción amable de Google.


eurodipity... spanish
eurodipity... english

No hay comentarios: