domingo, 20 de julio de 2008

Kayak in Benidorm or white coast?

eurodipity Kayak in Benidorm


Last year I bought a kayak and I still have not had the opportunity to build. As good eurodipity I would go to Benidorm to give me a ride in my kayak. It is an inflatable kayak. I also bought a compressor to adapt to the car and not have pains the day after both inflate.

Routes can be made in the Costa Blanca are interesting. We can along the coast and visit the island of Tabarca.

If at the end I can not go to Benidorm I always carry my kayak to a nearby artificial lake like the Amadorio, Maria Cristina or Guadalest. Another option would be to seek lakes further north as the Benagéber, Loriguilla or Chera. All of them in the land of Valencia with large forests in their vicinity.

I said. This summer eurodipity this is going with his kayak.

El año pasado me compré un kayak y todavía no he tenido la ocasión de estrenarlo. Como buen eurodipity me gustaría ir a Benidorm a darme una vuelta en mi kayak . Es un kayak inflable. también me compré un compresor para adaptarlo al coche y así no tener agujetas el día después de tanto inflar.

Las rutas que se pueden hacer en la Costa Blanca son interesantes. Podemos bordear la costa y visitar la isla de Tabarca.

Si al final no puedo ir a Benidorm siempre puedo llevar mi kayak a algún emblase cercano como el de Amadorio, María cristina o Guadalest. Otra opción consistiría en buscar embalses más al norte como el de Benagéber, Loriguilla o Chera. Todos ellos en la comunidad valenciana y con grandes masas forestales en sus cercanías.

Lo dicho. Este verano este eurodipity se va con su kayak.

No hay comentarios: