lunes, 28 de julio de 2008

Seat Altea: eurodipity cars

altea cars


To achieve still more money to producers of vehícuolos they came up with the happy idea of putting names tourist cities. Thus was born the seat Ibiza and the seat Altea. Both cars are essential if you want to drive on the Spanish Mediterranean.

I have an Opel ... I suppose that as a good eurodipity I opted for the German technology. Although it seems to me that Opel are manufactured in Zaragoza.

Para conseguir más dinero todavía a los productores de vehícuolos se les ocurrió la feliz idea de ponerles nombres de ciudades turísticas. Así nació el seat Ibiza y el seat Altea. Ámbos coches son imprescindibles si quieres conducir por el mediterráneo español.

Yo tengo un Opel... supongo que como buen eurodipity me decanto por la tecnología alemana. Aunque me parece que los Opel se fabrican en Zaragoza.

No hay comentarios: